From Safeguarding to Building Your Assets Over Time
High net-worth individuals and their families demand and deserve more from their wealth management firms. MONTAG has focused on private wealth management for decades.
At MONTAG, we believe that building and maintaining close working relationships with our clients is crucial for creating portfolio allocations that are designed to meet each client’s goals, and for the protection, growth and the stewardship of their hard-earned assets. Our clients come to appreciate the discretion and confidentiality we bring to the task.
Ready to connect with one of our investment professionals?
An Individualized Approach to Private Wealth Management
Dedicated Portfolio Management
You are paired with a Portfolio Manager, who is your main point-of-contact for all investment-related issues.
Tailor-Made Investment Plans
We balance your specific needs with your individual goals for preservation, growth and tax sensitivity.
Experienced Support Team
Your personalized support team includes a Portfolio Manager, Portfolio Administrator, and additional Client Support staff.
Commitment to Long-Term Growth
Your MONTAG advisory team will meet regularly to discuss your investment goals and assets, with an eye on your future.
Private Wealth Management services include:
- Investment objectives & policy
- Reviewing each client’s goals and objectives
- Personalized financial goal setting
- Understanding the existing portfolio and tax considerations
- Review of current market conditions
- Portfolio management aligned with your investment objectives, risk tolerance, and other investment criteria
- Coordinating with lawyers and accountants around tax, trust, and estate planning
- Tax-sensitive decisions
- Reviewing and planning for life’s transition points, including retirement, funding educational initiatives, sale of business, and more
- Supporting philanthropic plans and charitable commitments
- Experience investing in securities for:
- Personal and family accounts
- Retirement assets (IRAs and other retirement accounts)
- Family Trusts
- Generation Skipping Trusts (GSTs)
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts (SLATs)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs)
- Family foundations
- Family partnerships or LLCs
- Donor-advised funds
- MONTAG works directly with your team of advisors (accountants, attorneys, etc.) to ensure clear communication across all your financial initiatives
Our Investment Team
“The nucleus of our investment management process is the close working relationship between portfolio manager and client.”
– Ned Montag | Chief Executive Officer
BY BRENDAN WAGNER, Portfolio Manager I was recently at Six Flags® with my six-year-old daughter. She was over the moon excited to go on her first big rollercoaster. We entered the park and headed for the Twisted Cyclone. The ride … Read More
BY BRENDAN WAGNER, Portfolio Manager A day after Walmart’s weak earnings, Target’s results sent a shudder through the markets Wednesday 5/18, with the S&P500 off 4% and flirting with a bear market. Inflation headwinds have been discussed for months, but … Read More