Georgia’s Preferred Financial Planners
An airtight financial plan requires thinking beyond the portfolio. Rather than simply focusing on quick returns, MONTAG financial planners excavate your short- and long-term goals to determine which investments best suit your individual and family needs. Through in-person discussions and thorough analyses of your financials, we offer direction on retirement, education funding, major purchases, executive benefits, and more.
Request more information from our Financial Planning team here.
Securing Financial Futures for 40 Years
We start out by taking a snapshot of your financial situation, from insurance and cash flow to stocks and philanthropy, before working with portfolio managers to find the mix that best suits you and/or your family. Here’s how our financial planners can help:
Establish your net worth, gain asset protection, and sort out your current estate documents.
Get an accurate estimation of your major purchases that considers your budget and affordability.
Tap into invaluable liquidation strategies that offer unique executive benefits.
Gain a precise projection of your retirement income and savings strategies that’ll last a lifetime.
Request a spot-on college education projection alongside future-oriented savings strategies.
Analyze your coverage of life insurance, disability income, long-term care, and more.
Financial Planning services include:
- Investment objectives & policy
- Reviewing each client’s goals and objectives
- Personalized financial goal setting
- Understanding the existing portfolio and tax considerations
- Review of current market conditions
- Portfolio management aligned with your investment objectives, risk tolerance, and other investment criteria
- Coordinating with lawyers and accountants around tax, trust, and estate planning
- Tax-sensitive decisions
- Reviewing and planning for life’s transition points, including retirement, funding educational initiatives, sale of business, and more
- Supporting philanthropic plans and charitable commitments
- Experience investing in securities for:
- Personal and family accounts
- Retirement assets (IRAs and other retirement accounts)
- Family Trusts
- Generation Skipping Trusts (GSTs)
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts (SLATs)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRTs)
- Family foundations
- Family partnerships or LLCs
- Donor-advised funds
- MONTAG works directly with your team of advisors (accountants, attorneys, etc.) to ensure clear communication across all your financial initiatives
Our Investment Team
“Money is only a tool; a means to an end for each person, family, and organization to achieve their hopes, wants, needs, and missions.”
– Jackson Keenan, CFP® | Director of Financial Planning
BY BRENDAN WAGNER, Portfolio Manager I was recently at Six Flags® with my six-year-old daughter. She was over the moon excited to go on her first big rollercoaster. We entered the park and headed for the Twisted Cyclone. The ride … Read More
BY BRENDAN WAGNER, Portfolio Manager A day after Walmart’s weak earnings, Target’s results sent a shudder through the markets Wednesday 5/18, with the S&P500 off 4% and flirting with a bear market. Inflation headwinds have been discussed for months, but … Read More