Prior to her formal retirement at the end of 2020, Jackie managed select business development and client relations activities for MONTAG. She joined the firm on a full-time basis in 1986, and developed several enduring initiatives, including the semi-annual program Facts & Finances for Women. Much of Jackie’s work focused on building relationships with local institutions, key clients, and intermediaries. She continues to be consulted about these matters as needed.
An extraordinary community volunteer, Jackie has been recognized by many community organizations for her commitment, work, and leadership.
Jackie was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. After attending Wellesley College, she graduated from Rhodes College in Memphis where her husband, Tony, the firm’s founder, was in the military. They returned to Atlanta and raised four children, two of whom now lead the firm. Jackie is an avid reader and gardener, and has been an aerobics enthusiast for over 30 years.
Personal & Civic Affiliations
- Member, Board of Directors, Skyland Trail
- Member, Board of Friends of Trinity School
- Member, Board of Advisors, Atlanta Girls School
- Member, RespitCare Atlanta Board
- Member (Secretary), Board of Curators, Georgia Historical Society
- Member, Board of Trustees, Anti-Defamation League
- Former President, The Temple Board of Trustees
- Member, Leadership Atlanta Class of 1990
- Former Board Chair, Atlanta History Center
- Former Board Member, Children’s Hospital of Atlanta
- Former Board Member, The Howard School
- Wellesley College
- B.A. in Liberal Arts, Rhodes College